We have our own China registered company for trading in the PRC, and websites of our own and those of clients that cover the essential localisation of services into the country and within ‘the great firewall’.
Meridian specialise in providing sales and marketing services for western companies into China in two distinct areas:
The marketing, promotion & e-commerce services to China consumers, schools & our key network contacts of top British Schools and Online distance learning products.
We work on behalf of a number of carefully selected and high quality British educational institutions and distance learning providers to provide opportunities to the Chinese for:
- British Independent Boarding Schools
- Summer Educational Camps
- UK Colleges and 6th Form Colleges
- Teaching & online learning of Legal Skills for business students
- Short Courses at Universities & Colleges
- Online training & qualifications in Business Skills
- Online training for English and other languages
- Children’s online educational products
We have a classroom training and exam centre in the Continuous Education College of Shenzhen University, Guangdong Province.
Our China website for the promotion of UK education is on www.best-uk-schools.com
We provide full marketing service solutions for companies looking to break in to the China markets. We use native language speakers and conduct the following types of projects:
- Databases of target markets – consumer and business
- Contact with targets through multi-channel options – Email marketing / telemarketing
- Market research / Information capture
- Lead generation – set up appointments and sales leads
- Localised Chinese websites developed and digital strategies deployed, working with Chinese search engines and social media platforms
China & Asia Market Business Development
- Meridian signed MOU Agreement in 2010 with Chinese Government and UK Business Secretary Vince Cable to provide marketing services to Chinese companies at the new Government Summit in Beijing.
- During 2011/2 developed full insights for market opportunities, and built distribution contacts to commence sales for a major plc for markets in the Gulf States and AsiaPacific regions.
- From 2012 on behalf of European clients we have built Chinese translated websites, managed and optimised in China covering all social media marketing for business development and sales strategies in the PRC.
- Built relationship with Beijing Group and Shanghai Group (Energy) in 2012 to arrange and manage their training programmes in UK.
- From 2013 working with top UK educational institutions to provide initiatives into China through our personal networks, partner agencies and digital strategies for student recruitment and online sales of distance learning.
- During 2013 provided consultancy services to the large Energy Corporation ENN for customer relationship management projects throughout China.
- From March 2013 appointed to work with AFP Global, a Hong Kong based tax advisory, fiduciary and corporate services company. To develop marketing strategies for business growth into international markets including China, Europe and UK.
- November 2014 - Requested by senior Chinese educational connections to develop partnership opportunities on behalf of top Chinese secondary schools looking for a formal relationship with a UK independent school to enable teaching of the A level curriculum in China.